|
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Happy.Someone once told me that you have to choose What you win or lose You can't have everything Don't you take chances Might feel the pain Don't you love in vain Cause love won't set you free I could stand by the side And watch this life pass me by So unhappy But safe as could be So what if it hurts me? So what if i break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge My feet run out of ground I gotta find my place I wanna hear myself Don't care about all the pain in front of me Cause i'm just trying to be happy, yeah Just wanna be happy, yeah Holding on tightly Just can't let it go Just trying to play my role Slowly disappear, ohh All these days i feel like they're the same Just different faces, different names Get me outta here I can't stand by your side, ohh no Watch this life pass me by, pass me by So and it's just that i can't see The kind of stranger on this road But don't say victim Don't say anything stray: i gotta find my place, i wanna hear myself;happy I dont care, Monster Boy's Lady Girl |