Sunday, March 08, 2009
Why's It So Hard

boss has gone overseasssssssss.....
msk is soo free and she thoughts wander off to here.
a millions of why is it so hard has pop up on her head after the sweetness of sugar level gone down..

Why's it so hard that:

What do I have to do to be respected?
How do I have to play?

What do I have to look like to feel I'm equal?
Where do I have to go?

Why can't learn to challenge the system of thinking without living in pain?

Why can't we learn to accept that we're different before it's too late?

What do I have to learn to know what's right for me?
What do I have to know?

What am I going to do when I feel righteous?
Where do I have to go?

Who should get to say what I believe in?
Who should have the right?

What am I going to do with all this anger?
Why do I have to fight?

Why's it so hard to love one another?

who is to decide what's done is right from wrong?
who should i go to ask?

why do people dpdp?
why cant we just have one thinking?

why do words cut like knife?
why are people being humiliated by words when its only words?

Why keep concealing everything like feelings?
why cant human have amnesia when they are sick?


What if she had to choose when others have already made decision and left her without a choice?
why doesnt she have the heart to reject?

why it it just so damn hard?

stray:
Leave it alone.Hold it all in.Better a bone.Don't even begin.With so much to win,
There's too much to lose.
I dont care,
Monster Boy's Lady Girl