|
Monday, February 02, 2009
will's quoteFrankly, I don’t give a damn. I’m not looking for love. I’m not looking for lust. I’m looking for a woman. Whose hand fits perfectly into mine Who’ll smile even when I’m without a nickel or a dime She’ll share my triumphs and depressions, She’ll be present through all trials and tribulations. We’ll spend twilight till our last breath We’ll recreate our love even in death She’ll be my world She’ll be my life I’m looking not for a woman I’m looking for my wife. - Will “I’m saying this for all men, not just myself. When a guy sees a hot woman on the streets, the first thought that will come to their mind would be, ‘I want to sleep with her.’” – Anonymous This statement was heard off a radio during my stroll home. It really got me wondering about life, love and lust. I believe that love is neither a hybrid of emotions nor a network of deeds anymore. People are confused between love and lust. That very same confusion has led to belief. Belief forms reality. Reality is what you believe it to be. Now… Love is simply lust. Love is fuck. - Will it's really gets me in thoughts bout everything this article is written.. seriously this person who wrote this must have a clear line on how he interprets the word love.. i found it amazing for the person who wrote this..through it's rather intimating.. well.. it's just one of the intractable questions anyway.. i guess it's just another paradox. stray: another random post. just another hot boring afternoon with random thoughts. I dont care, Monster Boy's Lady Girl |